Nuno on Facebook

Nuno Valente is a friend of mine on facebook (although we never really chat with each other, nonetheless at least he has accepted me as his friend).

And you might be wondering - Are you sure this is the real Nuno and not some "fan" using Nuno Valente as his name and putting it up on facebook?

Well, the answer is, YES I'm sure this is the genuine Nuno (Although I have been scammed before, because I have a "fake" Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta and Duncan Ferguson in my facebook friends).

How can I be sure? Well, after Nuno accepted my "friend request", I checked out his photos and there were real personal photos of him (not many, but something that you don't find on magazines or the internet), and also his other friends included Victor Anichebe (who until now has refused to accept me - I heard Evertonians in Liverpool think Victor Anichebe is so full of himself too), Kieran Aggard (whom I have added, and he accepted), Dan Gosling (not responded to me), etc

Anyway, I managed to curi this pic from Nuno's facebook album. Some of you might find this people familiar.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts